1. Prepainted Steel Coil is coated with organic layer, which
provides higher anti-corrosion property and a longer lifespan than
that of galvanized steel sheets.
2. The base metals for Prepainted Steel Coil consist of cold
rolled, HDG electro-galvanized and hot-dip alu-zinc coated steel.
The finish coats of Prepainted Steel Coil can be classified into
groups as follows: polyester, silicon modified polyesters,
polyvinylidene fluoride, high-durability polyester, etc.
3. The production process has evolved from
one-coating-and-one-baking to double-coating-and-double-baking, and
1. Thickness: 0.25-1.2mm
2. Width: 914-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 4-10MT, or as requirements
5. Available Dipped zinc : AZ30-150g/m2
6. Surface Texture: Normal Coated
7. Type of coating structure: 2/1 Coat the top surface of the steel
sheet twice, coat the bottom
surface once, and bake the sheet twice.
8. Front side paint thickness: 15-25μm (bottome paint + top paint)
9. Back side paint thickness: 5-7μm
Standard seaworthy export packing: 3 layers of packing, inside is kraft paper, water plastic film is
in the middle and outside GI steel sheet to be covered by steel
strips with lock, with inner coil sleeve.